Core Haulage Services
- Provision of Dedicated Trucking for Stock Moves (Option for Branding)
- Provision of Trucking on an Ad-Hoc/On-Demand Basis
- Provision of Sorting, Repackaging & Distribution Service Option
Requirements (To be confirmed by client)
- Service Type: Dedicated and Ad-hoc (Call up)
- Origin and Destination Locations
- Frequency per day/week/month
- Trucks Specification or Weight Ranges
- Services coverage (Time and Days)
LXGlobal will work to agree modalities and processes to ensure cargo security from collection up to delivery.
Some of the ways we propose to achieve this are as follows:
- Provide adequate vehicle type and capacity for the specified move.
- Provide option for Electronic Tracking Devices
- Provide option for Despatch Clerk to accompany vehicles during deliveries
- Ensure cargo is properly loaded and lashed/stowed before truck movement.
- Ensure a customer representative is present during the loading/unloading
- Document any damaged cargo
- Haulage services focused on customer satisfaction
- Haulage scope to cover operations/requirements
- Fixed contract tenure.
- Sundays and Public Holiday moves possible on pre-arrangement.
- Trucks provided to meet Customer HSE and other regulatory requirements
- Trucks provided to have adequate Goods in Transit Insurance Cover